How to buy Argonaut Resources (ARE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Argonaut Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Argonaut Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Argonaut Resources shares (ARE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Argonaut Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $56,580. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Argonaut Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Argonaut Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Argonaut Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Argonaut Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Argonaut Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Argonaut Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Argonaut Resources performance over time
- Argonaut Resources's financials
- How volatile are Argonaut Resources shares?
- Does Argonaut Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Argonaut Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Argonaut Resources stock price (ASX:ARE)Use our graph to track the performance of ARE stocks over time.
Argonaut Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.0175|
|50-day moving average||$0.0063|
|200-day moving average||$0.0072|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Argonaut Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Argonaut Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-18)||-50.00%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-53.85%|
|3 months (2021-10-25)||-60.00%|
|6 months (2021-07-25)||-53.85%|
|1 year (2021-01-25)||-76.92%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||-25.00%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||-88.00%|
|5 years (2017-01-25)||-50.00%|
Argonaut Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$56,580|
|Return on assets TTM||-28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-82.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Argonaut Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Argonaut Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Argonaut Resources's shares ever split?
Argonaut Resources's shares were split on 23 April 2006.
Argonaut Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Argonaut Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.0175. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Argonaut Resources's is 1.6522. This would suggest that Argonaut Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Argonaut Resources overview
Argonaut Resources NL operates as a mineral exploration and development company in Zambia and Australia. It primarily explores for iron oxide, copper, gold, cobalt, and zinc. The company was incorporated in 1985 is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Argonaut Resources
Argonaut Resources in the news
Argonaut Resources NL - Lumwana West Project, Purported Cancellation of exploration licence 22399-HQ-LEL
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert