How to buy Argonaut Resources shares
Own Argonaut Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Argonaut Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Argonaut Resources shares (ARE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $13.8 million.
How to buy shares in Argonaut Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Argonaut Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Argonaut Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Argonaut Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Argonaut Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Argonaut Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Argonaut Resources performance over time
- Argonaut Resources's financials
- How volatile are Argonaut Resources shares?
- Does Argonaut Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Argonaut Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Argonaut Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARE stocks over time.
Argonaut Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.011|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.008|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0063|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Argonaut Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Argonaut Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||245.63%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-46.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Argonaut Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Argonaut Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Argonaut Resources's shares ever split?
Argonaut Resources's shares were split on 23 April 2006.
Argonaut Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Argonaut Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Argonaut Resources's is 2.6301. This would suggest that Argonaut Resources's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Argonaut Resources overview
Argonaut Resources NL operates as a mineral exploration and development company in Canada, Zambia, and Australia. It primarily explores for lithium, iron oxide, copper, gold, cobalt, and zinc. The company is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert