How to buy Argent Minerals shares | A$0.053
Own Argent Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Argent Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Argent Minerals shares (ARD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.053 – a decrease of 10.17% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $45.7 million.
How to buy shares in Argent Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Argent Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Argent Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.053, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Argent Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Argent Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Argent Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.053, which is 58.49% up on its pre-crash value of $0.022 and 488.89% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.009.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Argent Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $562.50 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,312.50.
Argent Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARD stocks over time.
Argent Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.053|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.009 - AUDA$0.071|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0591|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0308|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Argent Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Argent Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-10.17%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-14.52%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||488.89%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||165.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||219.28%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||54.97%|
|5 years (2015-09-20)||N/A|
Argent Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,402,997|
|Return on assets TTM||-76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1152.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$45.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Argent Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Argent Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Argent Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Argent Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.071. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Argent Minerals's is 0.9301. This would suggest that Argent Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Argent Minerals overview
Argent Minerals Limited engages in the discovery, extraction, and marketing of precious and base metal properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, zinc, and lead deposits. Its flagship property is the Kempfield Polymetallic project located in New South Wales, Australia. The company was formerly known as Kempfield Silver Pty Ltd and changed its name to Argent Minerals Limited in November 2007. Argent Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert