Ardiden Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Ardiden shares (ADV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ardiden has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $79,860.
How to buy shares in Ardiden
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ardiden. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ardiden reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ardiden. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Ardiden share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADV stocks over time.
Ardiden shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.0315|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0206|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.01|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ardiden stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$52 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ardiden share dividends
We're not expecting Ardiden to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ardiden's shares ever split?
Ardiden's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 4 September 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ardiden shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ardiden shares which in turn could have impacted Ardiden's share price.
Ardiden share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ardiden's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.0315. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ardiden's is 1.8271. This would suggest that Ardiden's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Ardiden Limited engages in exploration activities in Australia and Canada. It explores for gold and lithium properties. It focuses on the exploration at the Seymour Lake Lithium Project and the Pickle Lake Gold Project in Ontario, Canada. The company was formerly known as Stratos Resources Limited and changed its name to Ardiden Limited in December 2014. Ardiden Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert