How to buy archTIS shares
Own archTIS shares in just a few minutes.
archTIS Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. archTIS shares (AR9) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. archTIS has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $548,747.
How to buy shares in archTIS
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for archTIS. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AR9. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until archTIS reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of archTIS. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
archTIS share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AR9 stocks over time.
archTIS shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.045 - AUDA$0.6|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.4357|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1814|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.033|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy archTIS stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$244,818|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-48.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
archTIS share dividends
We're not expecting archTIS to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
archTIS share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, archTIS's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.045 up to $0.6. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while archTIS's is 4.0241. This would suggest that archTIS's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
archTIS Limited design and develops secure information sharing and collaboration products and services for in Australia and internationally. The company offers Kojensi Cloud Service, which enables private and public sector organizations to share and collaborate on documents and files in secure space; Kojensi Enterprise that allows multi-level, multi-coalition, and multi-domain collaboration on classified information; and Kojensi Field, which allows military, government, and aid and emergency service workers to collaborate in the field. It also provides NC Protect, which discovers, audits, and secures sensitive information, as well as prevents data loss, misuse, and human erors; Axiomatics Policy Server, a dynamic authorization solution for business applications; SmartGuard that securely shares data assets with dynamic authorization; Axiomatics Data Access Filter, a policy-driven dynamic data filtering and masking solution for relational databases, on-premise, and cloud; Appsian Security Platform that protects ERP data; and Appsian360, whcih delivers actionable insights that enables ERP data security and compliance, as well as dynamic authorization solutions through attribute based access control for APIs and microservices. In addition, the company provides consulting solutions for secure information sharing and inter-organizational collaboration. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Barton, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert