How to buy Archer Materials (AXE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Archer Materials shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Archer Materials Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Archer Materials shares (AXE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Archer Materials has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Archer Materials
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Archer Materials. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AXE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Archer Materials reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Archer Materials. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Archer Materials key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Archer Materials stock a buy or sell?
- Archer Materials performance over time
- Archer Materials's financials
- How volatile are Archer Materials shares?
- Does Archer Materials pay a dividend?
- Have Archer Materials shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Archer Materials stock price (ASX:AXE)Use our graph to track the performance of AXE stocks over time.
Archer Materials shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.355 - $1.38|
|50-day moving average||$0.9353|
|200-day moving average||$0.8484|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Archer Materials stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Archer Materials price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||-14.88%|
|3 months (2021-04-27)||-19.66%|
Archer Materials financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$242,201|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-39.52%|
|Market capitalisation||$297.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Archer Materials share dividends
We're not expecting Archer Materials to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Archer Materials's shares ever split?
Archer Materials's shares were split on 6 February 2008. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Archer Materials shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Archer Materials shares which in turn could have impacted Archer Materials's share price.
Archer Materials share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Archer Materials's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.355 up to $1.38. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Archer Materials's is 1.8975. This would suggest that Archer Materials's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Archer Materials overview
Archer Materials Limited, a materials technology company, engages in the development of materials in quantum computing, biotechnology, and lithium-ion batteries in Australia. It primarily focuses on the development of room temperature quantum computer chip, as well as has access to approximately 300 million of technology development infrastructure. It also explores for graphite, copper, gold, nickel, cobalt, aluminum, manganese, and tin and tungsten deposits. The company was formerly known as Archer Exploration Limited and changed its name to Archer Materials Limited in October 2019. Archer Materials Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Archer Materials
Archer Materials in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert