How to buy Aquis Entertainment shares | A$0.017
Own Aquis Entertainment shares in just a few minutes.
Aquis Entertainment Limited is a resorts & casinos business based in Australia. Aquis Entertainment shares (AQS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.017 – the same closing value as a week prior. Aquis Entertainment has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18.7 million.
How to buy shares in Aquis Entertainment
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aquis Entertainment. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AQS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aquis Entertainment reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.017, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aquis Entertainment. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Aquis Entertainment's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aquis Entertainment's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.017, which is 46.88% down on its pre-crash value of $0.032 and 54.55% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.011.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aquis Entertainment shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $531.25.
Aquis Entertainment share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AQS stocks over time.
Aquis Entertainment shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.017|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0153|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0142|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aquis Entertainment stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aquis Entertainment price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-21)||0.017|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||13.33%|
|3 months (2020-06-26)||21.43%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||6.25%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-32.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-25)||-15.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-24)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-28)||-85.22%|
Is Aquis Entertainment under- or over-valued?
Valuing Aquis Entertainment stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Aquis Entertainment's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Aquis Entertainment's EBITDA
Aquis Entertainment's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $21,514.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Aquis Entertainment's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Aquis Entertainment financials
|Revenue TTM||$18.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aquis Entertainment share dividends
We're not expecting Aquis Entertainment to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aquis Entertainment share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aquis Entertainment's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aquis Entertainment's is 0.2259. This would suggest that Aquis Entertainment's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aquis Entertainment overview
Aquis Entertainment Limited engages in the gaming, entertainment, and leisure businesses in Australia. It owns and operates the Casino Canberra. The company also develops and operates integrated resort projects. Its integrated resorts comprise hotels and convention centers; and a range of entertainment facilities, such as restaurants, gaming, shopping, and shows. The company is based in Canberra, Australia. Aquis Entertainment Limited is a subsidiary of Aquis Canberra Holdings (Aus) Pty Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert