How to buy AppsVillage Australia shares | A$0.1
Own AppsVillage Australia shares in just a few minutes.
AppsVillage Australia Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. AppsVillage Australia shares (APV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.1 – the same closing value as a week prior. AppsVillage Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $925,309.
How to buy shares in AppsVillage Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AppsVillage Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: APV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AppsVillage Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AppsVillage Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted AppsVillage Australia's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, AppsVillage Australia's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.1, which is 51.22% down on its pre-crash value of $0.205 and 5.26% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.095.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of AppsVillage Australia shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $523.81 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $476.19.
AppsVillage Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of APV stocks over time.
AppsVillage Australia shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.1|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.095 - AUDA$0.58|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1058|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1412|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.221|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AppsVillage Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AppsVillage Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||2.04%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-35.48%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-23.08%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-44.44%|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||N/A|
AppsVillage Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$551,121|
|Return on assets TTM||-122.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-490.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AppsVillage Australia share dividends
We're not expecting AppsVillage Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
AppsVillage Australia overview
AppsVillage Australia Limited operates as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company. Its SaaS solutions allows small to medium businesses to create and manage their own mobile business applications as a means of connecting with their customers. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert