How to buy Apollo Minerals shares
Own Apollo Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Apollo Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Apollo Minerals shares (AON) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Apollo Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $31,992..
How to buy shares in Apollo Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Apollo Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AON. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Apollo Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.045, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Apollo Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Apollo Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Apollo Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Apollo Minerals performance over time
- Apollo Minerals's financials
- How volatile are Apollo Minerals shares?
- Does Apollo Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Apollo Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Apollo Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AON stocks over time.
Apollo Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.051|
|50-day moving average||$0.032|
|200-day moving average||$0.026|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.053|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Apollo Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Apollo Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||-2.17%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-18.18%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||60.71%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||60.71%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-65.46%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-78.98%|
|5 years (2016-01-17)||N/A|
Apollo Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$31,992|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-95.35%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Apollo Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Apollo Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Apollo Minerals's shares ever split?
Apollo Minerals's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 17 June 2016. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Apollo Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Apollo Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Apollo Minerals's share price.
Apollo Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Apollo Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.051. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Apollo Minerals's is 1.7943. This would suggest that Apollo Minerals's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Apollo Minerals overview
Apollo Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resources. It primarily explores for tungsten and gold deposits. The company primarily holds interests in the Couflens project located in the Pyrenees region of southern France; and the Aurenere project situated in Spain. It also has an earn-in agreement to earn-in an interest in the Kroussou zinc-lead project in western Gabon. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Apollo Minerals units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert