How to buy APN Industria shares | A$2.58
Own APN Industria shares in just a few minutes.
APN Industria REIT is a reit—office business based in Australia. APN Industria shares (ADI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $2.58 – a decrease of 1.15% over the previous week. APN Industria has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $59.7 million.
How to buy shares in APN Industria
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for APN Industria. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until APN Industria reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $2.58, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of APN Industria. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted APN Industria's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, APN Industria's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $2.58, which is 19.63% down on its pre-crash value of $3.21 and 55.42% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.66.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of APN Industria shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $559.68 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $832.26.
APN Industria share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADI stocks over time.
APN Industria shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$2.58|
|52-week range||AUDA$1.66 - AUDA$3.26|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$2.4814|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$2.3848|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.17 (6.51%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.27|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy APN Industria stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
APN Industria price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||1.18%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||4.88%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-3.01%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||28.36%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-13.13%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-6.86%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||4.03%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||35.69%|
Is APN Industria under- or over-valued?
Valuing APN Industria stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of APN Industria's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
APN Industria's P/E ratio
APN Industria's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 10x. In other words, APN Industria shares trade at around 10x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
APN Industria financials
|Revenue TTM||$59.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||69.53%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||3.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||10.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$509.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
APN Industria share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 63.96% of net profits
Recently APN Industria has paid out, on average, around 63.96% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 6.51% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), APN Industria shareholders could enjoy a 6.51% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In APN Industria's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.17 per share.
APN Industria's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 28 June 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
APN Industria share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, APN Industria's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.66 up to $3.26. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while APN Industria's is 0.6012. This would suggest that APN Industria's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
APN Industria overview
APN Industria REIT (?Industria) (ASX code: ADI) is a listed Australian real estate investment trust which owns interests in office and industrial properties that provide functional and affordable workspaces for business. Industria's $824 million portfolio of 32 properties located across the major Australian cities provides sustainable income and capital growth prospects for security holders over the long term. Industria has a target gearing band of 30 ? 40%, providing flexibility for future growth without compromising the low-risk approach to management. Industria is managed by APN Property Group, a specialist real estate investment manager established in 1996, and governed by a majority independent Board.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert