How to buy APM Human Services International (APM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in APM Human Services International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
APM Human Svcs Intl Ltd is a staffing & employment services business based in Australia. APM Human Services International shares (APM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. APM Human Services International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in APM Human Services International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for APM Human Services International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: APM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until APM Human Services International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of APM Human Services International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- APM Human Services International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is APM Human Services International stock a buy or sell?
- APM Human Services International performance over time
- APM Human Services International's financials
- Does APM Human Services International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
APM Human Services International stock price (ASX:APM)Use our graph to track the performance of APM stocks over time.
APM Human Services International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.67 - $3.5|
|50-day moving average||$2.9791|
|200-day moving average||$2.9791|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy APM Human Services International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
APM Human Services International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-24)||-2.46%|
Is APM Human Services International under- or over-valued?
Valuing APM Human Services International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of APM Human Services International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
APM Human Services International's EBITDA
APM Human Services International's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $549.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a APM Human Services International's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
APM Human Services International financials
|Revenue TTM||$3 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||11.46%|
|Gross profit TTM||$932 million|
|Return on assets TTM||13.87%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.5 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
APM Human Services International share dividends
We're not expecting APM Human Services International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
APM Human Services International overview
APM Human Services International Limited provides human and health services in Australia and internationally. The company offers employment services, such as training and new qualification, job search assistance, interview preparation, workplace modification, specialized support for people with mental health conditions, counselling, and ongoing support services. It also provides health and wellbeing services, including government, insurance, and corporate health programs focused on prevention, management, rehabilitation, allied health, and psychological intervention services; and vocational rehabilitation services, such as psychosocial and physical wellbeing, diabetes prevention, psychological health, and pain management services. In addition, the company offers communities and assessments, and disability and aged care support services. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
APM Human Services International in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Cyber Monday deal: AncestryDNA test kits for $45 ($60 off)
AncestryDNA's popular DNA testing kits are selling for $85 during Cyber Monday sales. That's $45 off the RRP.
PayPal Pay in 4 review
PayPal Pay in 4 is a buy now pay later service available across thousands of retailers globally. Split your repayments into 4 equal instalments paid over 6 weeks.
The 6 best Cyber Monday sales in Australia 2021 – up to 80% off
Australia's best Cyber Monday deals for 2021 include $200 off Dyson vacuums, 25% off Nintendo Switch and 30% off Apple Airpods.
Ethereum price action heats up with overnight gains of 8% – here’s why ETH can surge further
As a result of ETH’s ongoing surge, the premier altcoin has been able to bring its weekly profit/loss ratio to an even +0.4%.
How to ensure your pets are living their best life in an apartment
How can we make sure our pets are happy without traditional sources of entertainment like backyards? Dr Dani Hoolahan shares 5 key factors.
Bitcoin gains 6% in less than 12 hours — Why this could be the start of another bull run
Even after registering solid gains recently, BTC’s 30-day losses still stand at a significant 7.9%.
Stan loses Grey’s Anatomy, Family Guy and more franchise favourites
Peter Griffin, Dr Meredith Grey, Buffy and more have said goodbye to streaming platform Stan in Australia.
Finances and the festive season: 5 potential cashflow problems and how to overcome them
SPONSORED: Silly season can bring money stresses for some small businesses. There are ways to avoid and overcome though.
Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday sale: Up to 59% off [Updated]
Don't miss these MASSIVE Cyber Monday deals for Nintendo Switch games and consoles, including over $160 off console bundles.
Last chance Cyber Monday deals from eBay: Save 77%
Time is running out to bag yourself one of these huge bargains.
Ask an Expert