How to buy Aphria shares | C$N/A
Own Aphria stock in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Aphria
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Aphria . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: APHA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aphria reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of C$N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Aphria , depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aphria . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Aphria (APHA)
Aphria stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of APHA stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world's biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Disclaimer: Trading CFDs and forex on leverage is high-risk and losses could exceed your deposits.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Aphria shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aphria company summary
Aphria (APHA) is a leading N/A business based in the Canada. Aphria (APHA) is listed on the TSX and employs 1200 staff.
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers-Specialty & Generic||Currency symbol||C$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||CA|
|Currency name||Canadian Dollar||Full-time employees||1200|
Detailed company information
Aphria Inc. cultivates, processes, produces, markets, distributes, and sells medical cannabis in Canada and internationally. The company offers pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis, adult-use cannabis, and cannabis-derived extracts and derivative cannabis products under the Solei, RIFF, Good Supply, Aphria, P'tite Pof, and Broken Coast brands. It serves patients and consumers through distributors and online. The company is headquartered in Leamington, Canada.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$N/A
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Eastman Kodak Company shares
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies Group shares
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines Group shares
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert