How to buy Antipa Minerals (AZY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Antipa Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Antipa Minerals is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Antipa Minerals shares (AZY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Antipa Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $633,599. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Antipa Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Antipa Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AZY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Antipa Minerals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Antipa Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Antipa Minerals stock price (ASX:AZY)Use our graph to track the performance of AZY stocks over time.
Antipa Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.068|
|50-day moving average||$0.0432|
|200-day moving average||$0.0479|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Antipa Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Antipa Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-5.71%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-25.84%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-26.67%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-31.25%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-23.26%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||37.50%|
|3 years (2019-06-26)||106.25%|
|5 years (2017-06-23)||65.00%|
Antipa Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$756,843|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.16%|
|Market capitalisation||$109.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Antipa Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Antipa Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Antipa Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Antipa Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.068. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Antipa Minerals's is 0.4236. This would suggest that Antipa Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Antipa Minerals overview
Antipa Minerals Limited engages in the mineral exploration business in Australia. It explores for precious and base metals, including gold, copper, silver, uranium, and tungsten deposits. The company holds 100% interest in the Wilki Project covering an area of approximately 2,100 square kilometers; the Paterson project covering an area of approximately 1,550 square kilometers; and the Minyari Dome Project covering an area of approximately 144 square kilometers. It also holds a 35% interest in the Citadel project covering an area of approximately 1,300 square kilometers located in the Paterson province. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Antipa Minerals
Antipa Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert