How to buy Anteris Technologies (AVR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Anteris Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Anteris Technologies Ltd is a medical devices business based in Australia. Anteris Technologies shares (AVR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Anteris Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Anteris Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Anteris Technologies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Anteris Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Anteris Technologies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Anteris Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Anteris Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Anteris Technologies performance over time
- Anteris Technologies's financials
- How volatile are Anteris Technologies shares?
- Does Anteris Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Anteris Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Anteris Technologies stock price (ASX:AVR)Use our graph to track the performance of AVR stocks over time.
Anteris Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.03 - $13.75|
|50-day moving average||$7.7406|
|200-day moving average||$8.1623|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.9895|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Anteris Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Anteris Technologies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||7.64%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||-16.40%|
|2 years (2019-07-31)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-31)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-31)||inf%|
Anteris Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-61.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-170.26%|
|Market capitalisation||$59.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Anteris Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Anteris Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Anteris Technologies's shares ever split?
Anteris Technologies's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 1 March 2020. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Anteris Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Anteris Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Anteris Technologies's share price.
Anteris Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Anteris Technologies's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.03 up to $13.75. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Anteris Technologies's is 0.7877. This would suggest that Anteris Technologies's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Anteris Technologies overview
Anteris Technologies Ltd operates as a structural heart company. The company offers ADAPT technology, which re-engineers xenograft tissue into a pure collagen scaffold; and develops DurAVRTM, a 3D single piece aortic valve for the treatment of aortic stenosis. It also researches and develops regenerative medicine and immunotherapies. The company was formerly known as Admedus Limited and changed its name to Anteris Technologies Ltd in May 2020. Anteris Technologies Ltd was incorporated in 1999 and is based in Toowong, Australia.
Stocks similar to Anteris Technologies
Anteris Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert