How to buy Anteris Technologies shares
Own Anteris Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
Anteris Technologies Ltd is a medical devices business based in Australia. Anteris Technologies shares (AHZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Anteris Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17.1 million.
How to buy shares in Anteris Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Anteris Technologies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AHZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Anteris Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Anteris Technologies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Anteris Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Anteris Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Anteris Technologies performance over time
- Anteris Technologies's financials
- How volatile are Anteris Technologies shares?
- Does Anteris Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Anteris Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Anteris Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AHZ stocks over time.
Anteris Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.056 - AUDA$9.18|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$7.1195|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$3.5285|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.053|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Anteris Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Anteris Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$17.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-55.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Anteris Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Anteris Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Anteris Technologies's shares ever split?
Anteris Technologies's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 1 March 2020. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Anteris Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Anteris Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Anteris Technologies's share price.
Anteris Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Anteris Technologies's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.056 up to $9.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Anteris Technologies's is 1.1592. This would suggest that Anteris Technologies's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Anteris Technologies overview
Admedus Limited, a structural heart company, researches, develops, commercializes, and distributes various medical technologies and devices. It manufactures, distributes, and sells proprietary ADAPT regenerative tissue products; and researches and develops regenerative medicine and immunotherapies. The company was formerly known as Allied Healthcare Group Limited and changed its name to Admedus Limited in November 2013. Admedus Limited is based in Toowong, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert