How to buy Anson Resources (ASN) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Anson Resources shares.
Anson Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Anson Resources shares (ASN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Anson Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $300,709. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Anson Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Anson Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ASN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Anson Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Anson Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Anson Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Anson Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Anson Resources performance over time
- Anson Resources's financials
- How volatile are Anson Resources shares?
- Does Anson Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Anson Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Anson Resources stock price (ASX:ASN)Use our graph to track the performance of ASN stocks over time.
Anson Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.3|
|50-day moving average||$0.1551|
|200-day moving average||$0.1677|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Anson Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Anson Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-28)||0.145|
|1 month (2023-11-06)||-21.62%|
|3 months (2023-09-06)||-9.38%|
|6 months (2023-06-06)||-21.62%|
|1 year (2022-12-06)||-34.09%|
|2 years (2021-12-06)||45.00%|
|3 years (2020-12-04)||326.47%|
|5 years (2018-12-06)||107.14%|
Anson Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,006,799|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$186.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Anson Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Anson Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Anson Resources's shares ever split?
Anson Resources's shares were split on a 33:32 basis on 3 August 2016. So if you had owned 32 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 33 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Anson Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Anson Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Anson Resources's share price.
Anson Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Anson Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.3. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Anson Resources's is 0.402. This would suggest that Anson Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Anson Resources overview
Anson Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resources in the United States and Western Australia. The company offers lithium, bromine, caustic soda, boron, and iodine; and zinc, lead, silver, graphite, nickel-cobalt laterite, vanadium, and uranium deposits. Its flagship property is the Paradox Basin Brine project, which covers an area of 167 square kilometers located in the Utah, the United States of America. The company also holds an interest in the base metal projects comprising The Bull project, which covers an area of 82 square kilometers; Ajana Springs project that covers an area of 222 square kilometers; and Hooley Well project, which covers an area of 154 square kilometers located in Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia. In addition, it holds an interest in the Yellow Cat project located in Thompson District, Utah. The company was formerly known as Mayan Iron Corporation Limited and changed its name to Anson Resources Limited in January 2016. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Anson Resources
Anson Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert