How to buy Ansila Energy shares | A$0.036
Own Ansila Energy shares in just a few minutes.
Ansila Energy NL is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Ansila Energy shares (ANA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.036 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $18.3 million.
How to buy shares in Ansila Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ansila Energy. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ANA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ansila Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.036, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ansila Energy. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Ansila Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ANA stocks over time.
Ansila Energy shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.036|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.049|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0263|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0146|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ansila Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ansila Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||0.036|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||80.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||100.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-15)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||111.76%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-25.93%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||2.27%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-41.84%|
Is Ansila Energy under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ansila Energy stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ansila Energy's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ansila Energy's P/E ratio
Ansila Energy's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Ansila Energy shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Ansila Energy's EBITDA
Ansila Energy's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.5 million (£861,368).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ansila Energy's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ansila Energy financials
|Operating margin TTM||10338.07%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4|
|Return on assets TTM||-52.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-159.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ansila Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Ansila Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ansila Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ansila Energy's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.049. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ansila Energy's is 3.3349. This would suggest that Ansila Energy's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Ansila Energy overview
Ansila Energy NL operates as an oil and gas company in Poland and Africa. The company holds 100% interest in the 100% interest in the Nkembe block covering an area of 1,210 square kilometers located off the coast of Gabon, offshore Gabon; and a 100% interest in the Ambilobe block covering an area of 17,650 square kilometers located in the Ambilobe basin, offshore north-west Madagascar. It also holds 35% interest in the Nowa Sol and Gora projects located in the Permian Basin, Poland, as well as interest in the Gora Conventional Rawicz located in the Permian Basin, Poland. The company was formerly known as Pura Vida Energy NL and changed its name to Ansila Energy NL in October 2019. Ansila Energy NL is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert