How to buy Anglo Australian Resources shares
Own Anglo Australian Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Anglo Australian Resources NL is a gold business based in Australia. Anglo Australian Resources shares (AAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $68.6 million.
How to buy shares in Anglo Australian Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Anglo Australian Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Anglo Australian Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Anglo Australian Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Anglo Australian Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Anglo Australian Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Anglo Australian Resources performance over time
- Anglo Australian Resources's financials
- How volatile are Anglo Australian Resources shares?
- Does Anglo Australian Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Anglo Australian Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Anglo Australian Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AAR stocks over time.
Anglo Australian Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.077 - AUDA$0.22|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1847|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1491|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Anglo Australian Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Anglo Australian Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||110946.62%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.37%|
|Market capitalisation||$68.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Anglo Australian Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Anglo Australian Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Anglo Australian Resources's shares ever split?
Anglo Australian Resources's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 December 2013. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Anglo Australian Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Anglo Australian Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Anglo Australian Resources's share price.
Anglo Australian Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Anglo Australian Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.077 up to $0.22. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Anglo Australian Resources's is 1.0422. This would suggest that Anglo Australian Resources's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Anglo Australian Resources overview
Anglo Australian Resources NL engages in the exploration of gold and base metal projects in Western Australia. The company primarily explores for copper and zinc deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Feysville gold project located in Kalgoorlie; Koongie Park gold and base metals projects located to the south-west of Halls Creek in the Eastern Kimberley region; Mandilla gold project located to the south-east of Kambalda; Leonora base metals project located to the north of the township of Leonora; and Carnilya Hill gold project located to the south-east of Kalgoorlie of Western Australia. The company is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert