How to buy Anglo Australian Resources (AAR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Anglo Australian Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Anglo Australian Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Anglo Australian Resources shares (AAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Anglo Australian Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $43.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Anglo Australian Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Anglo Australian Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Anglo Australian Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Anglo Australian Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Anglo Australian Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Anglo Australian Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Anglo Australian Resources performance over time
- Anglo Australian Resources's financials
- How volatile are Anglo Australian Resources shares?
- Does Anglo Australian Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Anglo Australian Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Anglo Australian Resources stock price (ASX:AAR)Use our graph to track the performance of AAR stocks over time.
Anglo Australian Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.069 - $0.125|
|50-day moving average||$0.0859|
|200-day moving average||$0.0951|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Anglo Australian Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Anglo Australian Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||-6.67%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-20.45%|
|3 months (2022-04-04)||-36.36%|
|6 months (2022-01-04)||-41.67%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-21.35%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-54.84%|
|3 years (2019-07-01)||4.48%|
|5 years (2017-07-03)||75.00%|
Anglo Australian Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||9003.44%|
|Gross profit TTM||$82,159|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$43.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Anglo Australian Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Anglo Australian Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Anglo Australian Resources's shares ever split?
Anglo Australian Resources's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 December 2013. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Anglo Australian Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Anglo Australian Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Anglo Australian Resources's share price.
Anglo Australian Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Anglo Australian Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.069 up to $0.125. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Anglo Australian Resources's is 0.6736. This would suggest that Anglo Australian Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Anglo Australian Resources overview
Astral Resources NL engages in the exploration of gold and base metal projects in Western Australia. The company's principal property is the 100% owned Mandilla gold project located in the northern Widgiemooltha greenstone belt in the western part of the Kalgoorlie geological domain. It also holds 100% interest in Feysville gold project located in the Archean Kambalda Domain; Carnilya Hill gold project located approximately 40 kilometers south-east of Kalgoorlie; Koongie Park gold and base metals projects, which is located to the north-eastern Western Australia; and Leonora base metal project located in the Western Australia. The company also explores for copper, zinc, and silver deposits. The company was formerly known as Anglo Australian Resources NL and changed its name to Astral Resources NL in April 2022. Astral Resources NL was incorporated in 1985 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Anglo Australian Resources
Anglo Australian Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert