How to buy Angel Seafood Holdings shares | A$0.14
Own Angel Seafood Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Angel Seafood Holdings Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Angel Seafood Holdings shares (AS1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.14 – a decrease of 3.45% over the previous week. Angel Seafood Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5 million.
How to buy shares in Angel Seafood Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Angel Seafood Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AS1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Angel Seafood Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.14, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Angel Seafood Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Angel Seafood Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Angel Seafood Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Angel Seafood Holdings performance over time
- Are Angel Seafood Holdings shares over-valued?
- Angel Seafood Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Angel Seafood Holdings shares?
- Does Angel Seafood Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Angel Seafood Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Angel Seafood Holdings's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.14, which is 3.45% down on its pre-crash value of $0.145 and 55.56% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.09.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Angel Seafood Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $709.68 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $903.23.
Angel Seafood Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AS1 stocks over time.
Angel Seafood Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.14|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.09 - AUDA$0.235|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1414|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1298|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Angel Seafood Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Angel Seafood Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-3.45%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-6.67%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||3.70%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||21.74%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-36.36%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-3.45%|
|3 years (2017-09-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||N/A|
Is Angel Seafood Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Angel Seafood Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Angel Seafood Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Angel Seafood Holdings's P/E ratio
Angel Seafood Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 76x. In other words, Angel Seafood Holdings shares trade at around 76x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Angel Seafood Holdings's EBITDA
Angel Seafood Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $737,763 (£415,659).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Angel Seafood Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Angel Seafood Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||2.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Angel Seafood Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Angel Seafood Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Angel Seafood Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Angel Seafood Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.09 up to $0.235. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Angel Seafood Holdings's is 1.1745. This would suggest that Angel Seafood Holdings's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Angel Seafood Holdings overview
Angel Seafood Holdings Limited produces, manufactures, markets, and sells organic and sustainable oysters in Australia. The company also exports its products. Angel Seafood Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Port Lincoln, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert