We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Andromeda Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Andromeda Metals shares (ADN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.135 – a decrease of 3.57% over the previous week. Andromeda Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $98,500.
How to buy shares in Andromeda Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Andromeda Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Andromeda Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.135, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Andromeda Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Andromeda Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Andromeda Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Andromeda Metals performance over time
- Andromeda Metals's financials
- How volatile are Andromeda Metals shares?
- Does Andromeda Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Andromeda Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Andromeda Metals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Andromeda Metals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.135, which is 67.41% up on its pre-crash value of $0.044 and 610.53% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.019.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Andromeda Metals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $466.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,000.00.
Andromeda Metals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADN stocks over time.
Andromeda Metals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.135|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.021 - AUDA$0.185|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1149|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0658|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Andromeda Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Andromeda Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||-12.90%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||170.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||237.50%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||170.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||1,828.57%|
|3 years (2017-10-23)||2,354.55%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||738.51%|
Andromeda Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$98,500|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$232.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Andromeda Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Andromeda Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Andromeda Metals's shares ever split?
Andromeda Metals's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 18 June 2008. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Andromeda Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Andromeda Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Andromeda Metals's share price.
Andromeda Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Andromeda Metals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.185. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Andromeda Metals's is -0.8658. This would suggest that Andromeda Metals's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Andromeda Metals has bucked the trend.
Andromeda Metals overview
Andromeda Metals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. The company explores for halloysite, gold, and copper deposits. It has an option to acquire 75% interest in the Poochera Halloysite-Kaolin project located to the south-east of Ceduna on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Adelaide Resources Limited and changed its name to Andromeda Metals Limited in December 2016. Andromeda Metals Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Unley, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert