We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Andromeda Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Andromeda Metals shares (ADN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Andromeda Metals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $356.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Andromeda Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Andromeda Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Andromeda Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Andromeda Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Andromeda Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Andromeda Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Andromeda Metals performance over time
- Andromeda Metals's financials
- How volatile are Andromeda Metals shares?
- Does Andromeda Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Andromeda Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Andromeda Metals stock price (ASX:ADN)Use our graph to track the performance of ADN stocks over time.
Andromeda Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.45|
|50-day moving average||$0.1599|
|200-day moving average||$0.2133|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Andromeda Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Andromeda Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||-6.45%|
|1 month (2021-08-25)||-12.12%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-21.62%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-57.35%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-6.45%|
|2 years (2019-09-25)||95.95%|
|3 years (2018-09-25)||2,800.00%|
|5 years (2016-09-22)||1,426.32%|
Andromeda Metals financials
|Operating margin TTM||586.6%|
|Gross profit TTM||$98,500|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.86%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$356.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Andromeda Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Andromeda Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Andromeda Metals's shares ever split?
Andromeda Metals's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 18 June 2008. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Andromeda Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Andromeda Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Andromeda Metals's share price.
Andromeda Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Andromeda Metals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Andromeda Metals's is -0.2332. This would suggest that Andromeda Metals's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Andromeda Metals has bucked the trend.
Andromeda Metals overview
Andromeda Metals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. The company explores for halloysite, gold, and copper deposits. It has an option to acquire 75% interest in the Poochera Halloysite-Kaolin project located to the south-east of Ceduna on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Adelaide Resources Limited and changed its name to Andromeda Metals Limited in December 2016. Andromeda Metals Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Unley, Australia.
Stocks similar to Andromeda Metals
Andromeda Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert