How to buy Analytica shares | A$0.003
Own Analytica shares in just a few minutes.
Analytica Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Analytica shares (ALT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.003 – an increase of 50% over the previous week. Analytica has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $805,905.
How to buy shares in Analytica
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Analytica. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ALT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Analytica reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.003, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Analytica. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Analytica's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Analytica's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.003, which is 16.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.0025 and 200.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Analytica shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Analytica share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ALT stocks over time.
Analytica shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.003|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.004|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0024|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0024|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Analytica stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Analytica price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.003|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||20.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||20.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||50.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||0.003|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-25.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-57.14%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-710,316|
|Return on assets TTM||-69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-194.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Analytica share dividends
We're not expecting Analytica to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Analytica's shares ever split?
Analytica's shares were split on 13 September 2007.
Analytica share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Analytica's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Analytica's is 1.703. This would suggest that Analytica's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Analytica Limited designs, develops, and supplies medical devices in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The company's lead product is PeriCoach system, an e-health treatment system for women used in treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Its PeriCoach comprises a device, Web portal, and smartphone app for evaluating activity in pelvic floor muscles. The company also provides Autostart Burette Infusion System for monitoring and refilling of burettes in intravenous fluid infusion. Analytica Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert