How to buy Amplia Therapeutics shares | A$0.15
Own Amplia Therapeutics shares in just a few minutes.
Amplia Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Amplia Therapeutics shares (ATX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.15 – an increase of 7.14% over the previous week. Amplia Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $34,227.
How to buy shares in Amplia Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Amplia Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ATX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Amplia Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.15, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Amplia Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Amplia Therapeutics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Amplia Therapeutics stock a buy or sell?
- Amplia Therapeutics performance over time
- Amplia Therapeutics's financials
- How volatile are Amplia Therapeutics shares?
- Does Amplia Therapeutics pay a dividend?
- Have Amplia Therapeutics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Amplia Therapeutics's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Amplia Therapeutics's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.15, which is 40.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.09 and 233.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.045.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Amplia Therapeutics shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $647.89 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,112.68.
Amplia Therapeutics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ATX stocks over time.
Amplia Therapeutics shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.15|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.045 - AUDA$0.18|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1406|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1088|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.047|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Amplia Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Amplia Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||7.14%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||3.45%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||30.43%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||233.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||87.50%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-55.22%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-57.14%|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||-91.32%|
Amplia Therapeutics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-88,991|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Amplia Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Amplia Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Amplia Therapeutics's shares ever split?
Amplia Therapeutics's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 29 April 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Amplia Therapeutics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Amplia Therapeutics shares which in turn could have impacted Amplia Therapeutics's share price.
Amplia Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Amplia Therapeutics's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.045 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Amplia Therapeutics's is 0.462. This would suggest that Amplia Therapeutics's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Amplia Therapeutics overview
Amplia Therapeutics Limited, a pharmaceutical company, focuses on advancing a pipeline of focal adhesion kinase (FAK) inhibitors for cancer and fibrosis in Australia. Its clinical development pipeline comprises two lead molecules, AMP945 and AMP886 that inhibits (FAK). The company was formerly known as Innate Immunotherapeutics Limited and changed its name to Amplia Therapeutics Limited in September 2018. Amplia Therapeutics Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert