How to buy Amplia Therapeutics (ATX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Amplia Therapeutics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amplia Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Amplia Therapeutics shares (ATX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Amplia Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Amplia Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Amplia Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ATX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Amplia Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Amplia Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Amplia Therapeutics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Amplia Therapeutics stock a buy or sell?
- Amplia Therapeutics performance over time
- Amplia Therapeutics's financials
- How volatile are Amplia Therapeutics shares?
- Does Amplia Therapeutics pay a dividend?
- Have Amplia Therapeutics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Amplia Therapeutics stock price (ASX:ATX)Use our graph to track the performance of ATX stocks over time.
Amplia Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $0.37|
|50-day moving average||$0.2039|
|200-day moving average||$0.2218|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Amplia Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Amplia Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-15)||5.13%|
|1 month (2021-09-22)||10.81%|
|3 months (2021-07-22)||-4.65%|
|6 months (2021-04-22)||-18.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-22)||-24.07%|
|2 years (2019-10-22)||150.00%|
|3 years (2018-10-22)||-29.31%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||-99.72%|
Amplia Therapeutics financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Amplia Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Amplia Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Amplia Therapeutics's shares ever split?
Amplia Therapeutics's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 29 April 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Amplia Therapeutics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Amplia Therapeutics shares which in turn could have impacted Amplia Therapeutics's share price.
Amplia Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Amplia Therapeutics's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $0.37. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Amplia Therapeutics's is 0.386. This would suggest that Amplia Therapeutics's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Amplia Therapeutics overview
Amplia Therapeutics Limited, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development of focal adhesion kinase (FAK) inhibitors in Australia. The company is developing inhibiting drug candidates, including AMP886 and AMP945 for oncology and chronic fibrosis indications. It has a collaboration agreement with the Garvan Institute of Media Research in Sydney. The company was formerly known as Innate Immunotherapeutics Limited and changed its name to Amplia Therapeutics Limited in September 2018. Amplia Therapeutics Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Amplia Therapeutics
Amplia Therapeutics in the news
Will Amplia Therapeutics (ASX:ATX) Spend Its Cash Wisely?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert