How to buy Ambition Group shares
Own Ambition Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ambition Group Limited is a staffing & employment services business based in Australia. Ambition Group shares (AMB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ambition Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $106.3 million.
How to buy shares in Ambition Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ambition Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AMB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ambition Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ambition Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Ambition Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AMB stocks over time.
Ambition Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.1|
|50-day moving average||$0.0289|
|200-day moving average||$0.0324|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ambition Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Ambition Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ambition Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ambition Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ambition Group's EBITDA
Ambition Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $387,000 (£220,240).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ambition Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ambition Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$106.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$43.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-110.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ambition Group share dividends
We're not expecting Ambition Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ambition Group's shares ever split?
Ambition Group's shares were split on 13 July 2009.
Ambition Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ambition Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ambition Group's is 0.3855. This would suggest that Ambition Group's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ambition Group overview
Ambition Group Limited provides permanent and contracting recruitment services in Australia, Asia, and the United Kingdom. It offers its services in the areas of accounting, banking and finance, information technology, and sales and marketing, as well as provides executive search services. The company provides permanent, contracting, and interim recruitment, as well as contractor workforce management and payroll services under the Ambition, AccountAbility, and Watermark Search International brands. Ambition Group Limited was founded in 1999 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ambition Group units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert