How to buy Amaysim shares | A$0.64
Own Amaysim shares in just a few minutes.
amaysim Australia Limited is a conglomerates business based in Australia. Amaysim shares (AYS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.64 – a decrease of 3.76% over the previous week. Amaysim has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $490.5 million.
How to buy shares in Amaysim
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Amaysim. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AYS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Amaysim reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.64, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Amaysim. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Amaysim share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AYS stocks over time.
Amaysim shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.64|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.24 - AUDA$0.81|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.6718|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.4824|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Amaysim stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Amaysim price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-21)||-5.19%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-9.86%|
|3 months (2020-06-26)||23.08%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||137.04%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||82.86%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-29.95%|
|3 years (2017-09-28)||-63.64%|
|5 years (2015-09-28)||-68.80%|
Is Amaysim under- or over-valued?
Valuing Amaysim stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Amaysim's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Amaysim's P/E ratio
Amaysim's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 310x. In other words, Amaysim shares trade at around 310x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Amaysim's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $31 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Amaysim's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$490.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||1.48%|
|Gross profit TTM||$97.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.51%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$197.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Amaysim share dividends
We're not expecting Amaysim to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Amaysim share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Amaysim's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.24 up to $0.81. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Amaysim's is 0.6741. This would suggest that Amaysim's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
amaysim Australia Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mobile virtual network operator in Australia. It operates through two segments, Mobile and Energy. The company provides 2G, 3G, and 4G mobile services, including voice and video calls, text messages, data, and multimedia messaging, as well as related information, entertainment, and connectivity services under the amaysim and Vaya brand names. It also supplies electricity and gas. As of August 31, 2020, the company had 830,000 mobile subscribers and 211,000 energy subscribers. amaysim Australia Limited was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert