How to buy Amaero International shares | A$0.44
Own Amaero International shares in just a few minutes.
Amaero International Ltd is a specialty industrial machinery business based in Australia. Amaero International shares (3DA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.44 – the same closing value as a week prior. Amaero International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $116,584.
How to buy shares in Amaero International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Amaero International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 3DA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Amaero International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.44, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Amaero International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Amaero International's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Amaero International's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.44, which is 45.45% up on its pre-crash value of $0.24 and 587.50% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.064.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Amaero International shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $220.69 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,517.24.
Amaero International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 3DA stocks over time.
Amaero International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.44|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.064 - AUDA$0.485|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3083|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1882|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Amaero International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Amaero International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-12)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||54.39%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||214.29%|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||587.50%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-19)||N/A|
Is Amaero International under- or over-valued?
Valuing Amaero International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Amaero International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Amaero International's P/E ratio
Amaero International's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 117x. In other words, Amaero International shares trade at around 117x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Amaero International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,561|
|Return on assets TTM||-54.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-133.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$70.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Amaero International share dividends
We're not expecting Amaero International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Amaero International overview
Amaero International Ltd manufactures various large format complex components in metal using laser based additive manufacturing processes. The company uses a range of methods, including selective laser melting and blown powder deposition to assist in the manufacturing process. It serves various companies and SME's in a range of industries, including industrial manufacturing, research and development, aerospace and defense, biomedical, food and pharmaceutical processing, automotive and transport, oil, gas and mining, tooling, and machinery and equipment in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Amaero International Ltd has a strategic partnership agreement with the University of Adelaide to develop additive manufacturing in South Australia. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Notting Hill, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert