How to buy Amaero International (3DA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Amaero International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amaero International is a specialty industrial machinery business based in Australia. Amaero International shares (3DA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Amaero International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $504,141. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Amaero International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Amaero International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 3DA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Amaero International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Amaero International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Amaero International stock price (ASX:3DA)Use our graph to track the performance of 3DA stocks over time.
Amaero International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.255 - $0.83|
|50-day moving average||$0.3111|
|200-day moving average||$0.4807|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Amaero International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Amaero International price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-7.81%|
|1 month (2021-12-22)||11.32%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-31.40%|
|6 months (2021-07-22)||-50.42%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-48.25%|
|2 years (2020-01-22)||-18.06%|
Amaero International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$79,332|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-59.9%|
|Market capitalisation||$64.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Amaero International share dividends
We're not expecting Amaero International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Amaero International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Amaero International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.255 up to $0.83. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Amaero International's is 2.2605. This would suggest that Amaero International's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Amaero International overview
Amaero International Ltd engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of laser-based metal additive products in Australia. It also provides research and development, contract manufacturing, tooling specialists, equipment sales and consumables, and training and maintenance services, as well as patented metal alloys. It serves the aviation defense and space sectors, as well as the tool and die industries. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Notting Hill, Australia.
Stocks similar to Amaero International
Amaero International in the news
Amaero International (ASX:3DA) Is In A Strong Position To Grow Its Business
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
Ask an Expert