How to buy Alto Metals (AME) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Alto Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Alto Metals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Alto Metals shares (AME) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Alto Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $60,030. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Alto Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alto Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AME. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alto Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alto Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Alto Metals stock price (ASX:AME)Use our graph to track the performance of AME stocks over time.
Alto Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.066 - $0.145|
|50-day moving average||$0.0859|
|200-day moving average||$0.0906|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Alto Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alto Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||0.105|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||31.25%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||17.98%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||12.90%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||-4.55%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||228.13%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||132.82%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-23.53%|
Alto Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$60,030|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$45 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alto Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Alto Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alto Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alto Metals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.066 up to $0.145. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alto Metals's is -1.0107. This would suggest that Alto Metals's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Alto Metals has bucked the trend.
Alto Metals overview
Alto Metals Limited primarily explores for gold properties. It focuses on the Sandstone gold project covering an area of approximately 900 square kilometers located in the East Murchison Mineral field in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Enterprise Uranium Limited and changed its name to Alto Metals Limited in May 2016. Alto Metals Limited was incorporated in 2012 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Alto Metals
Alto Metals in the news
Alto Metals : to present at the Resources Rising Stars-Miningnews.net 'Boom in a Room' Investor Conference
Alto Metals Limited : - Lords scale continues to grow with new Juno discovery
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert