How to buy Althea Group (AGH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Althea Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Althea Group Holdings Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Althea Group shares (AGH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Althea Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Althea Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Althea Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Althea Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Althea Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Althea Group stock price (ASX:AGH)Use our graph to track the performance of AGH stocks over time.
Althea Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.235 - $0.62|
|50-day moving average||$0.2668|
|200-day moving average||$0.3723|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.061|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Althea Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Althea Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-21)||-2.04%|
|1 month (2021-08-27)||-4.00%|
|3 months (2021-06-28)||-25.00%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-53.85%|
|1 year (2020-09-28)||-55.56%|
|2 years (2019-09-27)||-67.79%|
|3 years (2018-09-28)||-59.66%|
Althea Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$73.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Althea Group share dividends
We're not expecting Althea Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Althea Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Althea Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.235 up to $0.62. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Althea Group's is 1.4775. This would suggest that Althea Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Althea Group overview
Althea Group Holdings Limited manufactures, sells, and distributes pharmaceutical grade medicinal cannabis in Australia, the United Kingdom, Africa, and Canada. It also offers a range of education, access, and management services to support eligible patients and healthcare professionals in navigating medicinal cannabis treatment pathways through Concierge, an online service, as well as Medic, an online education. In addition, the company provides formulation and manufacturing of recreational cannabis products, such as beverages, edibles, and topicals. Althea Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Althea Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert