How to buy Althea Group shares
Own Althea Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Althea Group Holdings Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Althea Group shares (AGH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Althea Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.1 million..
How to buy shares in Althea Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Althea Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Althea Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.53, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Althea Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Althea Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AGH stocks over time.
Althea Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.15 - $0.67|
|50-day moving average||$0.4857|
|200-day moving average||$0.4699|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.051|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Althea Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Althea Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-02-17)||-0.93%|
|1 month (2021-01-25)||15.22%|
|3 months (2020-11-25)||10.42%|
|6 months (2020-08-25)||45.21%|
|1 year (2020-02-25)||63.08%|
|2 years (2019-02-25)||26.19%|
|3 years (2018-02-23)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-02-23)||N/A|
Althea Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-45.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$139.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Althea Group share dividends
We're not expecting Althea Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Althea Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Althea Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.15 up to $0.67. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Althea Group's is 1.5612. This would suggest that Althea Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Althea Group overview
Althea Group Holdings Limited cultivates, produces, supplies, imports, and exports pharmaceutical grade medicinal cannabis in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It also offers a range of education, access, and management services to support eligible patients, healthcare professionals, and pharmacies in navigating medicinal cannabis treatment pathways through Concierge, an online service, as well as Medic, an online education. Althea Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2017 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bumble shares from Australia
Everything we know about the Bumble IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy MicroStrategy Incorporated shares
Steps to owning and managing MicroStrategy shares.
How to buy shares in Superhero
Everything we know about the Superhero IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kuaishou shares from Australia
Everything we know about the Kuaishou IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coinbase (AGH.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Coinbase IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Databricks (AGH.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Databricks IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated shares
Steps to owning and managing Ligand Pharmaceuticals shares.
Alternatives to Robinhood in Australia
You can't access Robinhood in Australia, so here are five low-cost alternatives to trade US stocks.
Reddit stocks: 10 stocks on the WallStreetBets radar
Reddit has long been home to a huge retail investing community called WallStreetBets. Find out how to get the latest Reddit-tipped stocks here.
How to buy Koss Corporation shares
Steps to owning and managing Koss shares.
Ask an Expert