How to buy Altech Chemicals shares | A$0.064
Own Altech Chemicals shares in just a few minutes.
Altech Chemicals Limited is a chemicals business based in Australia. Altech Chemicals shares (ATC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.064 – an increase of 18.52% over the previous week. Altech Chemicals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $915,085.
How to buy shares in Altech Chemicals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Altech Chemicals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ATC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Altech Chemicals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.064, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Altech Chemicals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Altech Chemicals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Altech Chemicals stock a buy or sell?
- Altech Chemicals performance over time
- Altech Chemicals's financials
- How volatile are Altech Chemicals shares?
- Does Altech Chemicals pay a dividend?
- Have Altech Chemicals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Altech Chemicals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Altech Chemicals's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.064, which is 16.88% down on its pre-crash value of $0.077 and 178.26% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.023.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Altech Chemicals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $270.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $640.00.
Altech Chemicals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ATC stocks over time.
Altech Chemicals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.064|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.023 - AUDA$0.135|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0437|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0452|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Altech Chemicals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Altech Chemicals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-23)||18.52%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||45.45%|
|3 months (2020-06-30)||60.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-30)||72.97%|
|1 year (2019-09-30)||-48.80%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-55.86%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-50.77%|
|5 years (2015-09-30)||-46.67%|
Altech Chemicals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$915,085|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$48.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Altech Chemicals share dividends
We're not expecting Altech Chemicals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Altech Chemicals's shares ever split?
Altech Chemicals's shares were split on 29 March 2010.
Altech Chemicals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Altech Chemicals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Altech Chemicals's is 0.4572. This would suggest that Altech Chemicals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Altech Chemicals overview
Altech Chemicals Limited focuses on producing high purity alumina used in the production of synthetic sapphire. It holds 100% interest in a kaolin deposit located in the Meckering, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Australia Minerals and Mining Group Limited and changed its name to Altech Chemicals Limited in November 2014. Altech Chemicals Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert