How to buy Alt Resources shares
Own Alt Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Alt Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Alt Resources shares (ARS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Alt Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $100,486.
How to buy shares in Alt Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alt Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alt Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alt Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Alt Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARS stocks over time.
Alt Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.013 - AUDA$0.052|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0496|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0385|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alt Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alt Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$100,486|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$32 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alt Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Alt Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alt Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alt Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alt Resources's is 2.0404. This would suggest that Alt Resources's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Alt Resources overview
Alt Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration and development company in Australia. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc deposits. It holds interest in the Mt Ida and Bottle Creek projects located in Western Australia; and the Paupong and Myalla projects located in New South Wales. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Jindabyne, Australia. As of August 28, 2020, Alt Resources Limited operates as a subsidiary of Aurenne Ularring Pty Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert