How to buy Alpha HPA shares
Own Alpha HPA shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Alpha HPA Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alpha HPA shares (A4N) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Alpha HPA has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $310,500..
How to buy shares in Alpha HPA
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alpha HPA. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: A4N. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alpha HPA reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.35, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alpha HPA. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Alpha HPA's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alpha HPA's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.35, which is 32.86% up on its pre-crash value of $0.235 and 306.98% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.086.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alpha HPA shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $364.71 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,372.55.
Alpha HPA share priceUse our graph to track the performance of A4N stocks over time.
Alpha HPA shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.086 - $0.37|
|50-day moving average||$0.2632|
|200-day moving average||$0.2021|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alpha HPA stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alpha HPA price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||12.90%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||12.90%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||7.69%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||40.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||70.73%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||288.89%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||167.38%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Alpha HPA financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-4,800,188|
|Return on assets TTM||-75.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-130.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$241.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alpha HPA share dividends
We're not expecting Alpha HPA to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alpha HPA share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alpha HPA's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.086 up to $0.37. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alpha HPA's is 1.0123. This would suggest that Alpha HPA's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alpha HPA overview
Alpha HPA Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits in Australia and Indonesia. It explores for high-purity alumina, gold, copper, nickel, and cobalt. The company holds 100% interest in the Collerina project covering an area of 150 square kilometers located to the south of Nyngan in central New South Wales; and 45% interest in the Wonogiri project covering an area of approximately 3,928 hectares situated in central Java, Indonesia. Its high purity alumina is used in the battery and LED markets. The company was formerly known as Collerina Cobalt Limited and changed its name to Alpha HPA Limited in November 2018. Alpha HPA Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$52.85
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$102.44
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$23.63
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$87.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$15.95
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$74.8
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$50.64
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Alpha HPA units | A$9.36
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert