How to buy Alpha HPA shares | A$0.225
Own Alpha HPA shares in just a few minutes.
Alpha HPA Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alpha HPA shares (A4N) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.225 – a decrease of 4.26% over the previous week. Alpha HPA has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.1 million.
How to buy shares in Alpha HPA
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alpha HPA. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: A4N. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alpha HPA reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.225, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alpha HPA. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Alpha HPA's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alpha HPA's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.225, which is 4.26% down on its pre-crash value of $0.235 and 161.63% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.086.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alpha HPA shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $364.71 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $882.35.
Alpha HPA share priceUse our graph to track the performance of A4N stocks over time.
Alpha HPA shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.225|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.086 - AUDA$0.275|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2272|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1788|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alpha HPA stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alpha HPA price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-12)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||45.16%|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||141.94%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||25.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||104.55%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||479.90%|
|5 years (2015-09-19)||N/A|
Alpha HPA financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,034,498|
|Return on assets TTM||-82.1%|
|Return on equity TTM||-138.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$159.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alpha HPA share dividends
We're not expecting Alpha HPA to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alpha HPA share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alpha HPA's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.086 up to $0.275. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alpha HPA's is 1.038. This would suggest that Alpha HPA's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alpha HPA overview
Alpha HPA Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits in Australia and Indonesia. The company explores for high-purity alumina, gold, copper, nickel, and cobalt. It holds interest in the Collerina project covering an area of 150 square kilometers located to the south of Nyngan in central New South Wales; and the Wonogiri project covering an area of approximately 3,928 hectares located in central Java, Indonesia. The company was formerly known as Collerina Cobalt Limited and changed its name to Alpha HPA Limited in November 2018. Alpha HPA Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert