How to buy Alligator Energy shares
Own Alligator Energy shares in just a few minutes.
Alligator Energy Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alligator Energy shares (AGE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Alligator Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $38,667.
How to buy shares in Alligator Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alligator Energy. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alligator Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alligator Energy. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Alligator Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AGE stocks over time.
Alligator Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.009|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0052|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0044|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alligator Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alligator Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$38,667|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.87%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.07%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alligator Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Alligator Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alligator Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alligator Energy's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.009. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alligator Energy's is 1.2066. This would suggest that Alligator Energy's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alligator Energy overview
Alligator Energy Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in Australia. The company primarily explores for uranium and other energy mineral deposits. It holds interest in the Tin Camp Creek and Beatrice projects, which cover an area of approximately 650 square kilometers located in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Titus Resources Limited and changed its name to Alligator Energy Limited in November 2010. Alligator Energy Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert