How to buy Alliance Aviation Services (AQZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Alliance Aviation Services shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Alliance Aviation Services is an airports & air services business based in Australia. Alliance Aviation Services shares (AQZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Alliance Aviation Services has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $325.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Alliance Aviation Services
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alliance Aviation Services. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AQZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alliance Aviation Services reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alliance Aviation Services. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Alliance Aviation Services key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Alliance Aviation Services stock a buy or sell?
- Alliance Aviation Services performance over time
- Are Alliance Aviation Services shares over-valued?
- Alliance Aviation Services's financials
- How volatile are Alliance Aviation Services shares?
- Does Alliance Aviation Services pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Alliance Aviation Services stock price (ASX:AQZ)Use our graph to track the performance of AQZ stocks over time.
Alliance Aviation Services shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.09 - $4.61|
|50-day moving average||$3.9286|
|200-day moving average||$3.9239|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.042|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Alliance Aviation Services stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alliance Aviation Services price performance over time
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-5.04%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||5.60%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-9.16%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-14.12%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||24.01%|
|3 years (2019-06-26)||43.89%|
Is Alliance Aviation Services under- or over-valued?
Valuing Alliance Aviation Services stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Alliance Aviation Services's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Alliance Aviation Services's P/E ratio
Alliance Aviation Services's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 91x. In other words, Alliance Aviation Services shares trade at around 91x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Alliance Aviation Services's EBITDA
Alliance Aviation Services's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $55.9 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Alliance Aviation Services's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Alliance Aviation Services financials
|Revenue TTM||$325.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.2%|
|Gross profit TTM||$100 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||2.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$615.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alliance Aviation Services share dividends
We're not expecting Alliance Aviation Services to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alliance Aviation Services share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alliance Aviation Services's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.09 up to $4.61. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alliance Aviation Services's is 0.8946. This would suggest that Alliance Aviation Services's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Alliance Aviation Services overview
Alliance Aviation Services Limited provides aviation services to tourism, resources, mining, education, government, corporate, and sporting sectors in Australia and internationally. The company also offers specialized aviation services, including aircraft wet leasing, airport management, aircraft trading, parts sales, engine leasing, and engineering to other airlines and clients. As of August 11, 2021, it operated a fleet of 7 E190, 24 Fokker F100, and 14 Fokker 70LR jet aircrafts; and 5 Fokker 50 turboprops aircrafts. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Alliance Aviation Services
Alliance Aviation Services in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
Ask an Expert