How to buy Allegra Orthopaedics shares | A$0.15
Own Allegra Orthopaedics shares in just a few minutes.
Allegra Orthopaedics Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Allegra Orthopaedics shares (AMT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.15 – a decrease of 16.67% over the previous week. Allegra Orthopaedics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.2 million.
How to buy shares in Allegra Orthopaedics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Allegra Orthopaedics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AMT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Allegra Orthopaedics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.15, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Allegra Orthopaedics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Allegra Orthopaedics's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Allegra Orthopaedics's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.15, which is 26.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.11 and 42.86% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.105.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Allegra Orthopaedics shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $769.23 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $769.23.
Allegra Orthopaedics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AMT stocks over time.
Allegra Orthopaedics shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.15|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.087 - AUDA$0.36|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2088|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1652|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Allegra Orthopaedics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Allegra Orthopaedics price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-23)||-16.67%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-25.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-30)||68.54%|
|6 months (2020-03-30)||0%|
|1 year (2019-09-30)||30.43%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-28.57%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||0%|
|5 years (2015-09-30)||-35.18%|
Allegra Orthopaedics financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Allegra Orthopaedics share dividends
We're not expecting Allegra Orthopaedics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Allegra Orthopaedics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Allegra Orthopaedics's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.087 up to $0.36. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Allegra Orthopaedics's is -0.2246. This would suggest that Allegra Orthopaedics's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Allegra Orthopaedics has bucked the trend.
Allegra Orthopaedics overview
Allegra Orthopaedics Limited designs, sells, and distributes orthopaedic implant products in Australia and New Zealand. The company operates through Orthopaedics Division and Innovation Division segments. It offers adult and adolescent clavicle fixation systems; shoulder implants; ulna heads, compression screws, distal radius systems, and hand fracture systems; reconstruction prosthesis, modular tumor and revision systems, partial pelvis replacement, cementless stems, cups, and ceramic prosthesis heads for hips; and knee replacement systems and knee distal first instruments. The company also provides foot and ankle products, such as total ankle replacement systems, toe products, A-curve handles, screws, staples, and foot systems; surgical screws, sawblades, and kirschner wires and pins; NanoFx, a solution for microfracture; and face shields and mask strap holders. The company was formerly known as Advanced Surgical Design & Manufacture Limited and changed its name to Allegra Orthopaedics Limited in November 2014. Allegra Orthopaedics Limited was founded in 1994 and is based in Lane Cove West, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert