How to buy Alicanto Minerals shares | A$0.175
Own Alicanto Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Alicanto Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Alicanto Minerals shares (AQI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.175 – a decrease of 10.26% over the previous week. Alicanto Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $356,613.
How to buy shares in Alicanto Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alicanto Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AQI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alicanto Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.175, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alicanto Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Alicanto Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alicanto Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.175, which is 51.43% up on its pre-crash value of $0.085 and 503.45% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.029.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alicanto Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $566.04 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,301.89.
Alicanto Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AQI stocks over time.
Alicanto Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.175|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.029 - AUDA$0.22|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1493|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0845|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.029|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alicanto Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alicanto Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||16.67%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||12.90%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||483.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||414.71%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||9.37%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||N/A|
Alicanto Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$539,428|
|Return on assets TTM||-102.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-203.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alicanto Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Alicanto Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alicanto Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alicanto Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.029 up to $0.22. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alicanto Minerals's is 2.4801. This would suggest that Alicanto Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Alicanto Minerals overview
Alicanto Minerals Limited operates as a mineral exploration company. The company explores for gold, zinc, lead, silver, and copper deposits. It holds interests in the Arakaka gold project covering an area of approximately 300 square kilometers; Ianna gold project; and Tassawini gold project located in Guyana. The company also holds interests in the Oxberg Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) project and Naverberg VMS project located within the highly endowed Zn-Pb-Ag-Cu-Au Bergslagen mining district of Southern Sweden. Alicanto Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert