How to buy Alexium International Group shares
Own Alexium International Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Alexium International Group Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Alexium International Group shares (AJX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Alexium International Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.1 million..
How to buy shares in Alexium International Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alexium International Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AJX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alexium International Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.059, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alexium International Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Alexium International Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Alexium International Group stock a buy or sell?
- Alexium International Group performance over time
- Alexium International Group's financials
- How volatile are Alexium International Group shares?
- Does Alexium International Group pay a dividend?
- Have Alexium International Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Alexium International Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AJX stocks over time.
Alexium International Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.028 - $0.0966|
|50-day moving average||$0.0663|
|200-day moving average||$0.0569|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alexium International Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alexium International Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||1.72%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||11.32%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||-3.28%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||11.32%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||-9.23%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-32.88%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-76.61%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||-90.70%|
Alexium International Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-210.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alexium International Group share dividends
We're not expecting Alexium International Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Alexium International Group's shares ever split?
Alexium International Group's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 February 2010. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Alexium International Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Alexium International Group shares which in turn could have impacted Alexium International Group's share price.
Alexium International Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alexium International Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.028 up to $0.0966. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alexium International Group's is 1.4988. This would suggest that Alexium International Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alexium International Group overview
Alexium International Group Limited develops and sells specialty chemicals and solutions in Australia, the United States, and Cyprus. It offers flame retardant (FR) treatments, including Alexiflam FR for use in synthetic and synthetic-blend fabrics; Alexiflam NF for use in cotton and cotton-blends; and Alexicool, a chemical finish for fabrics. Its products are used in defense applications; and consumer applications, such as automotive and transportation, and bedding. The company is based in Greer, South Carolina.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Alexium International Group units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert