How to buy Aldoro Resources (ARN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Aldoro Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aldoro Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Aldoro Resources shares (ARN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Aldoro Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7,546. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Aldoro Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aldoro Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aldoro Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aldoro Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Aldoro Resources stock price (ASX:ARN)Use our graph to track the performance of ARN stocks over time.
Aldoro Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.094 - $0.67|
|50-day moving average||$0.4342|
|200-day moving average||$0.407|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.04|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Aldoro Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aldoro Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-21)||23.81%|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||22.35%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||19.54%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||36.84%|
|1 year (2020-10-28)||447.37%|
|2 years (2019-10-28)||197.14%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||173.68%|
Aldoro Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$7,546|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aldoro Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Aldoro Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aldoro Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aldoro Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.094 up to $0.67. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aldoro Resources's is 1.0854. This would suggest that Aldoro Resources's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Aldoro Resources overview
Aldoro Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration and development company in Australia. The company primarily explores for nickel, lithium, gold, and copper deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship project is the Narndee Igneous Complex covering an area of approximately 700 square kilometres located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Aldoro Resources
Aldoro Resources in the news
Aldoro Resources (ASX:ARN) Is In A Good Position To Deliver On Growth Plans
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the ANZ share price climbing today?
Shares in the Big Four bank have risen nearly 45% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Ventia Services Group IPO
Everything we know about the Ventia Services Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australian Bond Exchange IPO
Everything we know about the Australian Bond Exchange IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price sliding?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 53% over the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Siteminder IPO
Everything we know about the Siteminder IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vertex Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Vertex Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price on a winning streak?
Shares in the casino operator have lost nearly a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
Why is the Telstra share price on a high today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have slipped more than 6% over the last month.
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF) units
Steps to owning and managing Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Ask an Expert