How to buy Alderan Resources shares | A$0.11
Own Alderan Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Alderan Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alderan Resources shares (AL8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.11 – a decrease of 4.35% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $27.5 million.
How to buy shares in Alderan Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alderan Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AL8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alderan Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.11, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alderan Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Alderan Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alderan Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.11, which is 83.64% up on its pre-crash value of $0.018 and 746.15% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.013.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alderan Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $894.74 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $5,789.47.
Alderan Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AL8 stocks over time.
Alderan Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.11|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.013 - AUDA$0.21|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1464|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0915|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.033|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alderan Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alderan Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-12.00%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-31.25%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||547.06%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-93.97%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||N/A|
Alderan Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||12340.1%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-120,160|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alderan Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Alderan Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alderan Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alderan Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.21. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alderan Resources's is 1.6344. This would suggest that Alderan Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alderan Resources overview
Alderan Resources Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in the United States. The company explores for copper, gold, zinc, lead, silver, and associated minerals. Its flagship project is the Frisco project comprising the Cactus copper-silver-gold deposits and breccia pipes, as well as Accrington and Horn copper-zinc-lead-silver-gold skarns located in Beaver County, Utah. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert