How to buy Alcidion Group shares | A$0.13
Own Alcidion Group shares in just a few minutes.
Alcidion Group Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Alcidion Group shares (ALC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.13 – an increase of 4% over the previous week. Alcidion Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18.6 million.
How to buy shares in Alcidion Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alcidion Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ALC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alcidion Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.13, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alcidion Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Alcidion Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alcidion Group's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.13, which is 36.59% down on its pre-crash value of $0.205 and 34.02% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.097.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alcidion Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $650.00.
Alcidion Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ALC stocks over time.
Alcidion Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.13|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.097 - AUDA$0.305|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1368|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1474|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alcidion Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alcidion Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-10.34%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||-13.33%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||8.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-56.67%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||176.60%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||150.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||136.36%|
Is Alcidion Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Alcidion Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Alcidion Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Alcidion Group's EBITDA
Alcidion Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $90,409.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Alcidion Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Alcidion Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$18.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.32%|
|Market capitalisation||$128.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alcidion Group share dividends
We're not expecting Alcidion Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alcidion Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alcidion Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.097 up to $0.305. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alcidion Group's is 0.0265. This would suggest that Alcidion Group's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Alcidion Group overview
Alcidion Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and licensing of healthcare software products in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. The company offers Miya Precision that combines artificial intelligence, clinical decision support, and mobile alerts in clinical dashboard; Patientrack, a patient safety and communication system; and Smartpage, a messaging and task management platform, which enables hospital staff to communicate and collaborate. It also provides project management, data and analytics, implementation consulting, and integration and support services for digital health projects. The company was formerly known as Alcidion Corporation Pty Ltd and changed its name to Alcidion Group Limited in December 2015. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in South Yarra, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert