How to buy Alara Resources (AUQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Alara Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Alara Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alara Resources shares (AUQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Alara Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11,779. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Alara Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alara Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alara Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alara Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Alara Resources stock price (ASX:AUQ)Use our graph to track the performance of AUQ stocks over time.
Alara Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.0254|
|200-day moving average||$0.0187|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Alara Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alara Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||51.61%|
|1 month (2021-12-29)||88.00%|
|3 months (2021-10-29)||113.64%|
|6 months (2021-07-29)||235.71%|
|1 year (2021-01-29)||176.47%|
|2 years (2020-01-28)||213.33%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||161.11%|
Alara Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$11,779|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.05%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alara Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Alara Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alara Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alara Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.033. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alara Resources's is 1.1309. This would suggest that Alara Resources's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alara Resources overview
Alara Resources Limited explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral exploration licenses in Saudi Arabia and Oman. The company explores for gold, zinc, and copper deposits. Its flagship property is the Khnaiguiyah Zinc-Copper project located in Saudi Arabia. Alara Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Stocks similar to Alara Resources
Alara Resources in the news
Alara Resources : Saudi Arabia Update
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch All Creatures Great and Small online in Australia
Turns out, treating animals also involves treating their owners.
Where to watch Crime online in Australia
Created by Irvine Welsh, who also wrote Trainspotting.
6 ways to make your healthcare more affordable
SPONSORED: Looking after yourself is important, but it doesn’t always come cheap.
Intel and Block support for miners could push Bitcoin higher
Intel and Block plan to reveal new mining hardware.
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: “We won’t force our players to use Quartz”
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs.
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for 2022 with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining its flagship luxury sports model.
Your mortgage could increase by $500+ per month – here’s why
Westpac predicts 6 mortgage rate rises before Easter 2024. If they're on the money, how much could this cost you?
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Ask an Expert