How to buy Alara Resources shares | A$0.016
Own Alara Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Alara Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Alara Resources shares (AUQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.016 – the same closing value as a week prior. Alara Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $321,237.
How to buy shares in Alara Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alara Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alara Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.016, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alara Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Alara Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Alara Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.016, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.016 and 33.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.012.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Alara Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $941.18.
Alara Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUQ stocks over time.
Alara Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.016|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.012 - AUDA$0.022|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0158|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0139|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alara Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Alara Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||0.016|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||0.016|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||14.29%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-11.11%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-11.11%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-30.43%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||23.08%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-10.11%|
Alara Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$263,249|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alara Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Alara Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alara Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alara Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.022. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alara Resources's is 0.1386. This would suggest that Alara Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Alara Resources overview
Alara Resources Limited explores, evaluates, and develops mineral properties in Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Oman. Its flagship property is the Khnaiguiyah Zinc-Copper project in Saudi Arabia. The company also has an advanced study for its Daris/Washihi Copper-Gold project in Oman. Alara Resources Limited and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert