How to buy Alacer Gold shares
Own Alacer Gold shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Alacer Gold Corp is a gold business based in Australia. Alacer Gold shares (AQG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Alacer Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $574.1 million.
How to buy shares in Alacer Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Alacer Gold. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AQG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Alacer Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Alacer Gold. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Alacer Gold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AQG stocks over time.
Alacer Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$4.2 - AUDA$11.4|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$9.2206|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$8.9863|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.552|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Alacer Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Alacer Gold under- or over-valued?
Valuing Alacer Gold stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Alacer Gold's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Alacer Gold's P/E ratio
Alacer Gold's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 12x. In other words, Alacer Gold shares trade at around 12x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Alacer Gold's EBITDA
Alacer Gold's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $302.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Alacer Gold's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Alacer Gold financials
|Revenue TTM||$574.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||36.81%|
|Gross profit TTM||$289.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||20.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.8 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Alacer Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Alacer Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Alacer Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Alacer Gold's shares have ranged in value from as little as $4.2 up to $11.4. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Alacer Gold's is 1.5291. This would suggest that Alacer Gold's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Alacer Gold overview
Alacer Gold Corp. engages in the mining, development, and exploration of mineral deposits in Turkey. It primarily holds an 80% interest in the Çöpler gold mine that is located in the Erzincan Province, east-central Turkey. The company is based in Denver, Colorado. As of September 16, 2020, Alacer Gold Corp. operates as a subsidiary of SSR Mining Inc.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert