How to buy AJ Lucas Group shares
Own AJ Lucas Group shares in just a few minutes.
AJ Lucas Group Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. AJ Lucas Group shares (AJL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AJ Lucas Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $146.7 million.
How to buy shares in AJ Lucas Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AJ Lucas Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AJL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AJ Lucas Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AJ Lucas Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
AJ Lucas Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AJL stocks over time.
AJ Lucas Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.023 - AUDA$0.1081|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0284|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0412|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.053|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AJ Lucas Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is AJ Lucas Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing AJ Lucas Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of AJ Lucas Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
AJ Lucas Group's EBITDA
AJ Lucas Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $22.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a AJ Lucas Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
AJ Lucas Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$146.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||11.98%|
|Gross profit TTM||$30.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$33.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AJ Lucas Group share dividends
We're not expecting AJ Lucas Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AJ Lucas Group's shares ever split?
AJ Lucas Group's shares were split on 8 December 2002.
AJ Lucas Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AJ Lucas Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.1081. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AJ Lucas Group's is 0.7584. This would suggest that AJ Lucas Group's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AJ Lucas Group overview
AJ Lucas Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides drilling services in Australia. The company operates in two segments: Drilling, and Oil and Gas. The Drilling segment offers drilling services primarily to the coal and coal seam gas industries for the degasification of coal mines and associated services, as well as commercial extraction of gas. This segment also provides a range of engineering services, including design of wells, drilling optimization, professional steering services, and specialized equipment for directional drilling programs. The Oil and Gas segment engages in the exploration, development, and commercialization of unconventional and conventional hydrocarbons in the United Kingdom. It serves energy, mining, and infrastructure sectors. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia. AJ Lucas Group Limited is a subsidiary of Kerogen Investments No. 1 (HK) Limited.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert