How to buy Airbus shares | €61.31
Own Airbus stock in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
How to buy shares in Airbus
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Airbus. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AIR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Airbus reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of €61.31, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Airbus, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Airbus. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Airbus (AIR)
Airbus stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of AIR stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Airbus shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Airbus company summary
Airbus (AIR) is a leading Aerospace & Defense business based in the France. Airbus (AIR) is listed on the EURONEXT and employs 135154 staff.
|Industry||Aerospace & Defense||Currency symbol||€|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||FR|
|Currency name||Euro||Full-time employees||135154|
Detailed company information
Airbus SE provides aerospace products, services, and solutions in the Netherlands and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Airbus, Airbus Helicopters, and Airbus Defence and Space segments. The Airbus segment develops, manufactures, markets, and sells commercial jet aircraft of approximately 100 seats; and regional turboprop aircraft and aircraft components, as well as provides aircraft conversion and related services. The Airbus Helicopters segment develops, manufactures, markets, and sells civil and military helicopters; and offers helicopter related services. The Airbus Defence and Space segment designs, develops, delivers, and supports military aircraft, such as combat, mission, transport, and tanker aircraft; and offers unmanned aerial systems and their associated services. It also provides civil and defense space systems for telecommunications, earth observations, navigation, science, and orbital systems; missile systems; and missile and space launcher systems, as well as services around data processing from platforms, secure communication, and cyber security. The company was formerly known as Airbus Group SE and changed its name to Airbus SE in April 2017. Airbus SE was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the BetaShares Global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF | A$12.7
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares Europe (Currency Hedged) ETF | A$10.66
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Europe (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy the VanEck Vectors FTSE China A50 ETF | A$67.28
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Vectors FTSE China A50 ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares Asia Technology Tigers ETF | A$10.59
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Asia Technology Tigers ETF units.
How to buy the Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares ETF | A$81.46
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares ETF units.
How to buy the Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares (Hedged) ETF | A$75.31
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy the Vanguard All-World ex US Shares Index ETF | A$72.44
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard All-World ex US Shares Index ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF | A$34.31
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF units.
How to buy the iShares Core MSCI World All Cap ETF | A$37.45
Steps to owning and managing iShares Core MSCI World All Cap ETF units.
How to buy the iShares S&P 500 ETF | A$482.11
Steps to owning and managing iShares S&P 500 ETF units.
Ask an Expert