How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology shares
Own Ainsworth Game Technology shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ainsworth Game Technology Limited is a gambling business based in Australia. Ainsworth Game Technology shares (AGI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ainsworth Game Technology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $149.4 million..
How to buy shares in Ainsworth Game Technology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ainsworth Game Technology. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ainsworth Game Technology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.305, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ainsworth Game Technology. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Ainsworth Game Technology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ainsworth Game Technology stock a buy or sell?
- Ainsworth Game Technology performance over time
- Are Ainsworth Game Technology shares over-valued?
- Ainsworth Game Technology's financials
- How volatile are Ainsworth Game Technology shares?
- Does Ainsworth Game Technology pay a dividend?
- Have Ainsworth Game Technology shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ainsworth Game Technology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AGI stocks over time.
Ainsworth Game Technology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.31 - $0.83|
|50-day moving average||$0.3425|
|200-day moving average||$0.4094|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.032|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ainsworth Game Technology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ainsworth Game Technology price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-50.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-39.60%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||-3.17%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||-27.38%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||-58.22%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-62.80%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-85.94%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||-85.12%|
Is Ainsworth Game Technology under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ainsworth Game Technology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ainsworth Game Technology's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ainsworth Game Technology's P/E ratio
Ainsworth Game Technology's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 21x. In other words, Ainsworth Game Technology shares trade at around 21x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Ainsworth Game Technology's EBITDA
Ainsworth Game Technology's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $28.5 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ainsworth Game Technology's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ainsworth Game Technology financials
|Revenue TTM||$149.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$90.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$106.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ainsworth Game Technology share dividends
We're not expecting Ainsworth Game Technology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ainsworth Game Technology's shares ever split?
Ainsworth Game Technology's shares were split on 23 November 2007.
Ainsworth Game Technology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ainsworth Game Technology's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.31 up to $0.83. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ainsworth Game Technology's is 1.5351. This would suggest that Ainsworth Game Technology's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Ainsworth Game Technology overview
Ainsworth Game Technology Limited designs, develops, manufactures, leases, sells, and services gaming machines, and other related equipment and services. The company operates in the on-line real money and social gaming markets. It has operations in Australia, North America, Latin America, Europe, New Zealand, Asia, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Newington, Australia. Ainsworth Game Technology Limited is a subsidiary of Novomatic AG.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ainsworth Game Technology units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert