How to buy AHAlife Holdings shares
Own AHAlife Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AHAlife Holdings Limited is an internet retail business based in Australia. AHAlife Holdings shares (AHL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AHAlife Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.4 million.
How to buy shares in AHAlife Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AHAlife Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AHL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AHAlife Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.006, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AHAlife Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- AHAlife Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is AHAlife Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- AHAlife Holdings performance over time
- AHAlife Holdings's financials
- How volatile are AHAlife Holdings shares?
- Does AHAlife Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have AHAlife Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted AHAlife Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, AHAlife Holdings's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.006, which is 16.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.005 and 200.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of AHAlife Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $428.57 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $857.14.
AHAlife Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AHL stocks over time.
AHAlife Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.018|
|50-day moving average||$0.0068|
|200-day moving average||$0.0058|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AHAlife Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AHAlife Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||-33.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||20.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||-60.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||-83.78%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-98.35%|
AHAlife Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$878,071|
|Return on assets TTM||-50.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-130.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AHAlife Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting AHAlife Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AHAlife Holdings's shares ever split?
AHAlife Holdings's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 10 July 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AHAlife Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AHAlife Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted AHAlife Holdings's share price.
AHAlife Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AHAlife Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AHAlife Holdings's is 1.6847. This would suggest that AHAlife Holdings's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
AHAlife Holdings overview
AHAlife Holdings Limited sells lifestyle and design products through e-commerce platforms. The company provides apparel, accessories, shoes, jewelry, and bags; skin and oral care, hair care, body care, and bath and wellness products; and home accessories and décor products, as well as products for kitchen, bed, office, and bar. It also offers Design-milk, a design and lifestyle-focused website that provides news in art, architecture, interior design, furniture, fashion, and technology to its engaged audience. The company was incorporated in 1988 and is based in Pickerington, Ohio.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy AHAlife Holdings units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert