How to buy Aguia Resources (AGR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Aguia Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aguia Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Aguia Resources shares (AGR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Aguia Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $42,110. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Aguia Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aguia Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aguia Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aguia Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Aguia Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Aguia Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Aguia Resources performance over time
- Aguia Resources's financials
- How volatile are Aguia Resources shares?
- Does Aguia Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Aguia Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Aguia Resources stock price (ASX:AGR)Use our graph to track the performance of AGR stocks over time.
Aguia Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.036 - $0.135|
|50-day moving average||$0.0436|
|200-day moving average||$0.0698|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Aguia Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aguia Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||6.98%|
|1 month (2021-08-16)||-2.13%|
|3 months (2021-06-16)||-29.23%|
|6 months (2021-03-16)||-53.06%|
|1 year (2020-09-16)||15.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||-71.25%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||-69.33%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-97.96%|
Aguia Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$63,530|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aguia Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Aguia Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Aguia Resources's shares ever split?
Aguia Resources's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 6 April 2017. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Aguia Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Aguia Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Aguia Resources's share price.
Aguia Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aguia Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.036 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aguia Resources's is 1.545. This would suggest that Aguia Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Aguia Resources overview
Aguia Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource projects in Brazil. The company primarily explores for phosphate and copper deposits. Its principal project is the Três Estradas property located in the state of Rio Grande do Sul State, Southern Brazil. The company controls approximately 1,573 square kilometers of land in the states of Rio Grande do Sul, Paraiba, and Minas Gerais containing phosphate mineralization through exploration permits. It also invests in the resources sector. Aguia Resources Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Aguia Resources
Aguia Resources in the news
AGUIA RESOURCES : UPDATE ON DEFENCE AND EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert