How to buy Aguia Resources shares | A$0.039
Own Aguia Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Aguia Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Aguia Resources shares (AGR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.039 – a decrease of 2.5% over the previous week. Aguia Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,827.
How to buy shares in Aguia Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aguia Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aguia Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.039, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aguia Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Aguia Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Aguia Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Aguia Resources performance over time
- Aguia Resources's financials
- How volatile are Aguia Resources shares?
- Does Aguia Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Aguia Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Aguia Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aguia Resources's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.039, which is 61.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.1 and 51.28% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.059.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aguia Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $583.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $325.00.
Aguia Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AGR stocks over time.
Aguia Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.039|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.035 - AUDA$0.21|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0406|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0589|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.023|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aguia Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aguia Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-2.50%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||-9.30%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-20.41%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||-44.29%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-77.06%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-74.84%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-89.46%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-96.29%|
Aguia Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aguia Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Aguia Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Aguia Resources's shares ever split?
Aguia Resources's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 6 April 2017. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Aguia Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Aguia Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Aguia Resources's share price.
Aguia Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aguia Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.21. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aguia Resources's is 0.3663. This would suggest that Aguia Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aguia Resources overview
Aguia Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource projects in Brazil. The company primarily explores for phosphate and copper deposits. Its principal project is the Três Estradas project located in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Southern Brazil. Aguia Resources Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert