How to buy Agricultural Land shares
Own Agricultural Land shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Agricultural Land Trust is a reit-diversified business based in Australia. Agricultural Land shares (AGJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Agricultural Land has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Agricultural Land
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Agricultural Land. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Agricultural Land reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Agricultural Land. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Agricultural Land key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Agricultural Land stock a buy or sell?
- Agricultural Land performance over time
- Agricultural Land's financials
- How volatile are Agricultural Land shares?
- Does Agricultural Land pay a dividend?
- Have Agricultural Land shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Agricultural Land share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AGJ stocks over time.
Agricultural Land shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.03|
|50-day moving average||$0.03|
|200-day moving average||$0.03|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.15|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Agricultural Land stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Agricultural Land price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-16)||0.03|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.03|
|3 months (2021-03-23)||0.03|
|6 months (2020-12-23)||0.03|
|1 year (2020-06-23)||0.03|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||-11.76%|
|5 years (2016-06-21)||-26.83%|
Agricultural Land financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||94.66%|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||7.87%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Agricultural Land share dividends
We're not expecting Agricultural Land to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Agricultural Land's shares ever split?
Agricultural Land's shares were split on 29 April 2004.
Agricultural Land share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Agricultural Land's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Agricultural Land's is 1.1028. This would suggest that Agricultural Land's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Agricultural Land overview
Agricultural Land Trust engages in the investment and rental of rural properties in Australia. The company is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Kobo Elipsa review: An eReader and eNote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Ask an Expert