How to buy AFT Corporation shares
Own AFT Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
AFT Corporation Limited is a solar business based in Australia. AFT Corporation shares (AFT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AFT Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17,000.
How to buy shares in AFT Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AFT Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AFT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AFT Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AFT Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- AFT Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is AFT Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- AFT Corporation performance over time
- AFT Corporation's financials
- How volatile are AFT Corporation shares?
- Does AFT Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have AFT Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
AFT Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AFT stocks over time.
AFT Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.001|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AFT Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AFT Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,382|
|Return on assets TTM||-378.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AFT Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting AFT Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AFT Corporation's shares ever split?
AFT Corporation's shares were split on a 1:400 basis on 29 May 2017. So if you had owned 400 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AFT Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 39900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AFT Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted AFT Corporation's share price.
AFT Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AFT Corporation's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.001. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AFT Corporation's is 0. This would suggest that AFT Corporation's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AFT Corporation overview
AFT Corporation Limited provides renewable energy and related solutions in Australia. It is also involved in the solar panel supply and installation activities. The company is headquartered in St. Leonards, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert