How to buy Affinity Energy and Health shares | A$0.009
Own Affinity Energy and Health shares in just a few minutes.
Affinity Energy and Health Limited is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Affinity Energy and Health shares (AEB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.009 – the same closing value as a week prior. Affinity Energy and Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1 million.
How to buy shares in Affinity Energy and Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Affinity Energy and Health. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Affinity Energy and Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.009, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Affinity Energy and Health. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Affinity Energy and Health key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Affinity Energy and Health stock a buy or sell?
- Affinity Energy and Health performance over time
- Affinity Energy and Health's financials
- How volatile are Affinity Energy and Health shares?
- Does Affinity Energy and Health pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Affinity Energy and Health's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Affinity Energy and Health's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.009, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.009 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.009.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Affinity Energy and Health shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Affinity Energy and Health share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AEB stocks over time.
Affinity Energy and Health shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.009|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.009 - AUDA$0.009|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.009|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.009|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0109|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Affinity Energy and Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Affinity Energy and Health price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.009|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||0.009|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||0.009|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||0.009|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-35.71%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-67.86%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-72.22%|
Affinity Energy and Health financials
|Revenue TTM||$1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$981,699|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Affinity Energy and Health share dividends
We're not expecting Affinity Energy and Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Affinity Energy and Health share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Affinity Energy and Health's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.009. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Affinity Energy and Health's is -0.0825. This would suggest that Affinity Energy and Health's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Affinity Energy and Health has bucked the trend.
Affinity Energy and Health overview
Affinity Energy and Health Limited engages in cultivation of algae for the production of biofuels and high-quality nutraceuticals in Australia, India, and the United States. It engages in developing technology to produce commercial quantities of algae and medicinal cannabis for supply to algae-based nutraceuticals, animal feed and aquaculture, medicinal cannabis, and bio fuel markets. The company offers FeedMe, an algae-based phytoplankton product. The company was formerly known as Algae.Tec Limited to Affinity Energy and Health Limited and changed its name to Affinity Energy and Health Limited on August, 2018. Affinity Energy and Health Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert