How to buy Affinity Energy and Health shares
Own Affinity Energy and Health shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Affinity Energy and Health Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Affinity Energy and Health shares (AEB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Affinity Energy and Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Affinity Energy and Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Affinity Energy and Health. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Affinity Energy and Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Affinity Energy and Health. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Affinity Energy and Health key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Affinity Energy and Health stock a buy or sell?
- Affinity Energy and Health performance over time
- Affinity Energy and Health's financials
- How volatile are Affinity Energy and Health shares?
- Does Affinity Energy and Health pay a dividend?
- Have Affinity Energy and Health shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Affinity Energy and Health share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AEB stocks over time.
Affinity Energy and Health shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.5736 - $2.574|
|50-day moving average||$2.574|
|200-day moving average||$2.5739|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0109|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Affinity Energy and Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Affinity Energy and Health financials
|Revenue TTM||$1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$981,699|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Affinity Energy and Health share dividends
We're not expecting Affinity Energy and Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Affinity Energy and Health's shares ever split?
Affinity Energy and Health's shares were split on a 1:286 basis on 28 October 2020. So if you had owned 286 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Affinity Energy and Health shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 28500% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Affinity Energy and Health shares which in turn could have impacted Affinity Energy and Health's share price.
Affinity Energy and Health share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Affinity Energy and Health's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.5736 up to $2.574. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Affinity Energy and Health's is 0.2813. This would suggest that Affinity Energy and Health's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Affinity Energy and Health overview
Affinity Energy and Health Limited engages in cultivation of algae for the production of biofuels and high-quality nutraceuticals in Australia, India, and the United States. It engages in developing technology to produce commercial quantities of algae and medicinal cannabis for supply to algae-based nutraceuticals, animal feed and aquaculture, medicinal cannabis, and bio fuel markets. The company offers FeedMe, an algae-based phytoplankton product. The company was formerly known as Algae.Tec Limited to Affinity Energy and Health Limited and changed its name to Affinity Energy and Health Limited on August, 2018. Affinity Energy and Health Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert