How to buy Aeris Environmental shares
Own Aeris Environmental shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aeris Environmental Ltd is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Aeris Environmental shares (AEI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Aeris Environmental has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14.6 million.
How to buy shares in Aeris Environmental
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aeris Environmental. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aeris Environmental reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.545, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aeris Environmental. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Aeris Environmental key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Aeris Environmental stock a buy or sell?
- Aeris Environmental performance over time
- Are Aeris Environmental shares over-valued?
- Aeris Environmental's financials
- How volatile are Aeris Environmental shares?
- Does Aeris Environmental pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Aeris Environmental's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aeris Environmental's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.545, which is 6.03% down on its pre-crash value of $0.58 and 57.97% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.345.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aeris Environmental shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,175.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,472.97.
Aeris Environmental share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AEI stocks over time.
Aeris Environmental shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.24 - $0.87|
|50-day moving average||$0.5467|
|200-day moving average||$0.5957|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aeris Environmental stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aeris Environmental price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||81.67%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||75.81%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-4.39%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||-14.84%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||87.93%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||263.33%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||101.85%|
|5 years (2016-01-13)||26.74%|
Is Aeris Environmental under- or over-valued?
Valuing Aeris Environmental stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Aeris Environmental's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Aeris Environmental's P/E ratio
Aeris Environmental's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 63x. In other words, Aeris Environmental shares trade at around 63x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Aeris Environmental's EBITDA
Aeris Environmental's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.5 million (£851,527).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Aeris Environmental's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Aeris Environmental financials
|Revenue TTM||$14.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||9.86%|
|Gross profit TTM||$8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||15.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$134.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aeris Environmental share dividends
We're not expecting Aeris Environmental to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aeris Environmental share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aeris Environmental's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.24 up to $0.87. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aeris Environmental's is 0.3214. This would suggest that Aeris Environmental's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aeris Environmental overview
Aeris Environmental Ltd engages in the research, development, and commercialization of proprietary technologies in Australia and internationally. It provides HVAC/R hygiene and remediation technology; and energy efficiency services. The company also offers indoor surface clean and treatment solutions; heavy duty cleaning, treatments, and odour control technologies for the HVAC/R, remediation and restoration, and facilities maintenance industries; bioactive filter treatment and pan tablets; corrosion protection solutions; duct treatment to prevent colonization by mould and bacteria; and hood coating for commercial kitchen range hoods. In addition, it provides ice machine/dairy and beverages cleaners and sanitizers; and cooling tower cleaners. The company is headquartered in Rosebery, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Aeris Environmental units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert