How to buy Aeris Environmental (AEI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Aeris Environmental shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aeris Environmental Ltd is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Aeris Environmental shares (AEI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Aeris Environmental has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Aeris Environmental
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aeris Environmental. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aeris Environmental reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aeris Environmental. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Aeris Environmental stock price (ASX:AEI)Use our graph to track the performance of AEI stocks over time.
Aeris Environmental shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.57|
|50-day moving average||$0.137|
|200-day moving average||$0.1709|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Aeris Environmental stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aeris Environmental price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-21)||-3.70%|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||-3.70%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||-40.91%|
|1 year (2020-10-28)||-76.36%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||-46.94%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||-23.53%|
|5 years (2016-10-28)||-66.67%|
Is Aeris Environmental under- or over-valued?
Valuing Aeris Environmental stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Aeris Environmental's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Aeris Environmental's EBITDA
Aeris Environmental's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.3 million (£693,313).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Aeris Environmental's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Aeris Environmental financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$32.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aeris Environmental share dividends
We're not expecting Aeris Environmental to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aeris Environmental share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aeris Environmental's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.57. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aeris Environmental's is -0.3821. This would suggest that Aeris Environmental's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Aeris Environmental has bucked the trend.
Aeris Environmental overview
Aeris Environmental Ltd engages in the research, development, commercialization, and distribution of proprietary technologies in Australia and internationally. It provides HVAC/R hygiene and remediation technology, indoor air quality, and corrosion protection services; surface, skin, and food hygiene solutions; and energy efficiency services. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Rosebery, Australia.
Stocks similar to Aeris Environmental
Aeris Environmental in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTFD) units
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $38.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert