How to buy Aeeris shares | A$0.098
Own Aeeris shares in just a few minutes.
Aeeris Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Aeeris shares (AER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.098 – the same closing value as a week prior. Aeeris has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.7 million.
How to buy shares in Aeeris
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aeeris. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aeeris reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.098, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aeeris. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Aeeris's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aeeris's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.098, which is 36.77% down on its pre-crash value of $0.155 and 15.29% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.085.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aeeris shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $607.14 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $700.00.
Aeeris share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AER stocks over time.
Aeeris shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.098|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.071 - AUDA$0.155|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0972|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0913|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aeeris stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aeeris price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.098|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-1.01%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||8.89%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||15.29%|
|1 year (2019-09-17)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-17)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-36.77%|
|Revenue TTM||$1.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$51,230|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aeeris share dividends
We're not expecting Aeeris to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aeeris share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aeeris's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.071 up to $0.155. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aeeris's is 0.1241. This would suggest that Aeeris's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aeeris Limited, a geospatial data aggregator company, provides location based safety, operations management, severe weather, and various hazards data and content services in Australia. It develops, operates, and provides Early Warning Network, a geographic notification and information system that offers a range of critical services, including live data on natural and man-made hazards; various applications to protect workers and assets; aerial and ground based imaging of facilities and infrastructure; and digital tracking, mapping, and monitoring of assets and personnel. The company also provides corporate and government clients with specific digital alerts and other contents in real time regarding a range of disruptive geospatial events, such as storms, floods, damaging wind, hail, hurricanes, and cyclones, as well as non-atmospheric hazards comprising fire, tsunami, solar radiation, traffic, and power outages. In addition, it solves natural disaster awareness problems; and promotes safety of personal and employees, asset protection, and risk management, as well as mitigates the financial impact of adverse events. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert