How to buy ADX Energy shares | A$0.005
Own ADX Energy shares in just a few minutes.
ADX Energy Ltd is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. ADX Energy shares (ADX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.005 – a decrease of 16.67% over the previous week. ADX Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.1 million.
How to buy shares in ADX Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ADX Energy. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ADX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ADX Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.005, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ADX Energy. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted ADX Energy's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, ADX Energy's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.005, which is 37.50% down on its pre-crash value of $0.008 and 25.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of ADX Energy shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $625.00.
ADX Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ADX stocks over time.
ADX Energy shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.005|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.013|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0064|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0061|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy ADX Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ADX Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.005|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-28.57%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||25.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-54.55%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-54.55%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-64.29%|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||66.67%|
ADX Energy financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$235,559|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.1%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ADX Energy share dividends
We're not expecting ADX Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ADX Energy's shares ever split?
ADX Energy's shares were split on 14 March 2005.
ADX Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ADX Energy's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ADX Energy's is 2.1108. This would suggest that ADX Energy's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
ADX Energy overview
ADX Energy Ltd engages in the production, appraisal, and exploration of oil and gas properties. It owns oil and gas assets in Austria, Tunisia, Italy, and Romania. The company was formerly known as AuDAX Resources Ltd. ADX Energy Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert